Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mwah!!

My name is Kimberli. I am 16. I have two sisters and three step-brothers. I love very much. We may fight alot, but when it comes down to it no matter what we stand by eachother!
My older sister is 18. Her name is Samantha. She is amazing. She just recently got married and I love her hubby and his family. He is recently over seas :( I miss him every day and I can't even begin to think how Sami must feel. 
My little sister is 13. Her name is Tiffani. She is pretty amazing chick! We tend to fight ALOT! She is just starting to figure out who she is and were life is taking her.
My mother is the best mommy in the world! Her name is mommy no matter who you are. She is a single parent. She does an amazing job raising all three of us girls.
I don't really talk to my step-brothers. 
I was born in Georgia and moved to Iowa when I was only 7. I have always lived in this little town in Iowa sence. This is all i no and all the people I no. 

4 comments:

  1. i love your post and your amazingly awsome background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fight alot with my brothers and sisters but I would do anything for them just like if they were my hommies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, but reread it and try to fix some things. Some parts dont make sence. But I still love this post :)

    ReplyDelete