Monday, March 7, 2011

Abortion

Abortion is wrong. I know some belief it is ones personal choice. Well I say it is murder. Under no condition should an unborn baby be kill. There is always another way. For example adoption. There are many couples who would love to have a baby, they are unable to have one though. I know some say but I was raped and this child will haunt me or I'm too younge. I say, "No matter what, have that baby and if you don't want the child give it to a good family, who do want a baby." There are many couples out in this world who would love to have a child and never get one.
Also there is many things that can go wrong with abortion, Bladder Injury, Breast Cancer, Effects on Future Pregnancies, and alot more.
http://www.abortionfacts.com/

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind you about abortion is murder. I also understand why people do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe abortion is wrong as well, and totally support you in everyway. But sometime people dont have a choice. Although I believe there is always and alternative.

    ReplyDelete